On Thursday, July 9, at 1:00pm Eastern, American Trails is presenting the next installment in its free webinar series, “How to Create an Instant Urban Trail.”
The online session will include the story of how a trail was created by a small group in a year-and-a-half for $600 and the trail components incorporated to make the trail so popular.
Registration for the free webinar can be found here.
- Bob Siegel, Chair, San Francisco Crosstown Trail Coalition
- Matthew Blain, Chair, San Francisco Urban Riders
- Ben Pease, Cartographer
- Amber Hasselbring, Executive Director, Nature in the City
- Amy Kaeser, Conservation Project Manager, San Mateo Resource Conservation District
- Zahra Kelley, Advisory Council Member, Nature in the City Advocacy & Projects
- Thomas Namara, Southeast Area Manager, Parks & Place, San Francisco Parks Alliance
The webinar series is offered in coordination with California State Parks and the California Trails Conference Foundation, with content selected from the California Trails and Greenways 2020 program. The series is offered FREE to the trails community thank to the support of the following: