The Conservation Alliance welcomes 14 new members, adding to its growing list of more than 250 companies committed to conservation and the protection of North America’s wild places.
The member organizations pool their resources to fund, advocate and safeguard the places outdoor enthusiasts recreate. Through bi-annual grant cycles, members direct funding to grassroots groups working to secure protections for our wildlands and waters, working towards a planet where wild places, wildlife, and people thrive together.
The new members include:
• 10 Barrel Brewing Company, a brewery based in Bend, Oregon, featuring innovative beers brewed locally at each of its six brewpub locations. As a part of 10 Barrel’s commitment to protecting wild places, it released Nature Calls IPA. A portion of the proceeds from this beer directly benefits the work of The Conservation Alliance.
• Amari, a supplement company that makes plant-based products that work to reduce inflammation brought on by exercise and to help people feel ready to enjoy the activities they love.
• Atmos Financial offers values-aligned banking products to have a direct and measurable climate impact. Deposits will be used in climate-positive projects to finance the rapid transition to a clean economy.
• Bell & the Whistle, a wooden art company that creates custom signs and wall decor.
• Dometic provides smart, reliable products for mobile living in the areas of climate, hygiene, sanitation, food and beverage.
• Elevated Independent Energy is a Colorado-owned and operated, full-service renewable energy contractor. Its mission is to empower home and business owners to gain energy independence by taking control of their electrical grids.
• MyClimb is an app that helps you log any climb, anywhere and train with the world’s best climbers.
• Nomadix makes go-anywhere towels for travel, yoga, beach and camping. All products are made from certified post-consumer recycled materials.
• Prime Gear Direct is a Seattle-based online retailer of quality brands.
• Righteous Felon Jerky Cartel specializes in producing all-natural, craft meat snacks featuring pasture-raised American Black Angus and unique, one-of-a-kind flavors.
• Rumpl applies technical materials typically found in premium outdoor gear and activewear to modernize the outdoors blanket sector.
• VSSL delivers pre-packed, expert-curated outdoor essentials into compact, indestructible, military-grade aluminum cylinders. Customers can choose pre-built VSSLs, or customize and design their own unique VSSL in the custom builder.
• Wholesum is an app that makes group meal planning simple.
• Wild Nature creates natural, high-protein jerky dog treats enhanced with real superfoods for outdoor adventurers.
The new partnerships will bolster The Conservation Alliance’s efforts to fund conservation organizations and build upon the Alliance’s successes. Since its inception in 1989, Conservation Alliance funding has helped save more than 73 million acres of wildlands; protect 3,575 miles of rivers; stop or remove 36 dams; designate five marine reserves, and purchase 17 climbing areas.