360 Adventure Collective, a trusted member association that brings focused, regional events for sales reps and retailers for more than 40 years, announced its 2021 Summer Show Schedule. After multiple show cancellations in 2020 and 2021 due to COVID-19, the association forges ahead with a creative show plan, which includes hosting its first-ever Southeast Paddle Sports Experience.
“After a challenging year of cancellations and postponements and constant reassessing of events and logistics due to the pandemic, we’re hopeful and optimistic for the return of safe in-person events as we move further into 2021,” said 360 AC’s Executive Director Stacey Gellert.
Each show will follow the local and state safety requirements to ensure the safety of staff, vendors and attendees. These events provide a private, safe setting for reps and retailers to transact preseason orders for equipment and clothing.
The full summer schedule for 360AC includes:
- New England Summer Expo – June 15-17 – Manchester, New Hampshire
- Southeast Summer Expo – June 22-25 – Greenville, South Carolina
- Mid-Atlantic Summer Expo – June 29-July 1 – Pocono Manor, Pennsylvania
- Mid-Atlantic Summer Market – July 7-8 – Ellicott City, Maryland
- Alabama Summer Expo – July 7-8 – Birmingham, Alabama
- New England & Mid-Atlantic Paddle Sports Market – August 10-11 – Sturbridge, Massachusetts.
- Southeast Paddle Sports Experience – August 24-25 – Charlotte, North Carolina
New for the 2021 show season is the Southeast Paddle Sports Experience, which will take place at the U.S. National Whitewater Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. The event will be comprised of the industry’s leading brands and athletes and will offer full-day access to the center’s flatwater and whitewater areas.
The 1,300-acre facility boasts class II-IV rapids on the world’s largest man-made, recirculating whitewater river. The experience will mirror the collective’s mantra of “see it, try it, buy it” that has been successful at their On-Snow Demos hosted during the winter months.
“This is an opportunity for the Southeast’s top distributors to experience new products and speak to industry experts at a centrally located world-class facility,” says Gellert. “It’s a great chance to test products first-hand and enjoy a different trade show experience that is outside of a convention center.”