Zamberlan, a third-generation, handcrafted Italian bootmaker, has launched its 335 Circe Low GTX women’s boot, an expansion of the popular Circe collection. The stable Circe Low GTX is ideal for fast and light outdoor adventures in a variety of weather conditions and terrain.
The Circe Low GTX marries the comfort of a trail runner with the support of a hiking boot while sharing the proven design of its sibling, the Circe GTX. The boots feature a microﬁber suede effect upper with Zamberlan’s signature Vibram Junko Megagrip outsole and a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining.
Durable rubber rands protect the toe box and uppers from rock and debris while preserving the life of the boot. The boots come in a variety of colors including Salmon Peacock, Yellow, Sage, Oxide and Navy Blue and Wine.
Outﬁtted with the Zamberlan X-Active Fit, the Circe Low provides maximum comfort and ﬂexibility speciﬁcally designed, developed and tested to the shape of a woman’s foot, weighing in at 380 grams for a half-pair in an EU size 39 or US size 7.
335 Circe Low GTX Features:
- Vibram Junko outsole features a wider heel and forefoot for extra stability while providing more protection for the upper
- Megagrip sticky rubber compound provides traction on and off the trail in both wet and dry conditions
- Uppers and gussets are leather-free using suede-effect microﬁber, a new generation of sustainable synthetic material
- The EVA midsole and PE insole allow for ﬂexibility in the forefoot with greater rigidity in the heel, giving the wearer the support they expect from Zamberlan with the ﬂexibility desired for light hiking
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
- Made in Italy; resoleable in the U.S.
The 335 Circe Low GTX will retail for a $250 MSRP, available April 15, at select specialty retailers and online at ZamberlanUSA.com.