Vasque has announced its roster of ambassadors for the Thru-Hike Syndicate’s 2019 season.
Now entering its sixth season, the Thru-Hike Syndicate is a brand partner-powered program supporting a select and diverse group of thru-hikers attempting to complete some of the most iconic long trails throughout the U.S.
The Thru-Hike Syndicate is supported by Vasque, Osprey Packs, NEMO Equipment, Leki Trekking Poles, and Darn Tough Vermont.
Thru-Hike Syndicate 2018 Ambassador Roster includes:
Aaron Grafing – Superior Hiking Trail & Colorado Trail
- Felicia Grajeda and Kyle Cuadal – Pacific Crest Trail
- Hannie Glenn – Appalachian Trail
- Justin McCormick – Pacific Crest Trail
- Laura Morrison – Continental Divide Trail
- Marte Conradi – Pacific Northwest Trail
- Nalini Ravindrath – Wonderland Trail
- Ryck Proctor – Appalachian Trail
- Travis Gohr – John Muir Trail
The 10 ambassadors chosen for the 2019 season were chosen from a pool of nearly 400 applicants. Each ambassador was chosen based on a combination of factors, including their trail selections, hiking experience (the roster includes a mix of experienced thru hikers and first-timers), passion for the outdoors, photographic and storytelling abilities, compelling personal stories and unique perspectives.
In total, the 2019 ambassadors plan to hike over 18,000 miles and eight trail systems.
The selected ambassadors have the opportunity to utilize the latest and best gear from each sponsor company on their thru hikes while representing each sponsor brand on the trail.