Norrøna, the four-season Norwegian outdoor brand, continues to grow its presence in the U.S. market with the addition of regional sales representatives, Kyle Hadersberger and Derek Humphrey. Together, Hadersberger and Humphrey bring more than 20 years of sales experience to Norrøna’s U.S. sales team.
Hadersberger joins as the sales representative for the Pacific Northwest, tasked with managing specialty retailer relationships in Alaska, Washington, Oregon and Northern California. Hadersberger has represented several outdoors brands throughout his career and was most recently a member of the sales team at Black Diamond Equipment. Humphrey comes to Norrøna after spending the past seven years representing a number of core outdoors brands in the Northeast, including Rab USA, Lowe Alpine and C.A.M.P., amongst others. Humphrey oversees specialty retailer relationships in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Connecticut as Norrøna’s Northeast sales representative.
“Kyle and Derek bring key relationships and industry experience to our team as we continue to develop the Norrøna brand in these important markets,” says Norrøna U.S. sales manager Adam Chamberlain. “As we head into the Winter 20/21 buying season, the addition of Kyle and Derek is crucial in connecting our brand with our current partners and creating new relationships with specialty retailers throughout the Pacific Northwest and the Northeast.”
Retailers can preview Norrøna’s Winter 20/21 assortment, and meet with Norrøna’s U.S. sales team at the following industry tradeshows:
- 2–4, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Denver).
- 2–4, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Bozeman, Mont.).
- 3–6, 2019, 360 Adventure Collective New England Winter Market (Worcester, Mass.).
- 10–12, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Salt Lake City).
- 10–12, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Portland, Ore.).
- 10–12, 2019, Western Winter Sports Representative Association Show (Sacramento, Calif.).
- 13–16, 2020, 360 Adventure Collective New England Winter Sports Expo (Providence, R.I.).
- 26–28, 2020, Winter Sports Market (Denver).
- 29–31, 2020, Outdoor Retailer Snow Show (Denver).
Retailers can also preview the full Winter 20/21 assortment by appointment at Norrøna’s Boulder, Colo., showroom. To book an appointment with Norrøna’s sales team, or for additional information on retail sales within the U.S., simply reach out to the appropriate sales representative listed below:
- Rocky Mountains and Intermountain West – Emma Getsinger at email@example.com.
- Northeast – Derek Humphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pacific North West – Kyle Hadersberger at email@example.com.
- Key Accounts – Adam Chamberlain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct media inquiries to Account Manager Madeline Fones at email@example.com.