Mystery Ranch announced its further expansion into the international marketplace with new partnerships across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
“We are seeing exceptional growth in our business, both nationally and abroad,” said Mystery Ranch vice president of sales and marketing Alex Kutches. “With the addition of these fine distributors, we look forward to what the future holds for Mystery Ranch.”
Mystery Ranch will now be working with the following new distributors:
- Sanfo has become the exclusive distributor in China;
- Granitbiten has taken on the brand exclusively in Sweden, Denmark and Finland;
- Shaldag will handle Israel and further grow the brand in the Middle East;
- XXL will lead the business in France, a key market of influence in the greater EU;
- 2Pure, based in the United Kingdom, is positioned to grow the brand in both the fashion and outdoor markets in that region; and
- Raven will lead sales and marketing for the Baltic region including Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Lithuania and Ukraine.
Photo: The Terraframe’s OVERLOAD feature carrying a packraft.