After nearly three years, Hyosung looks forward to gathering next week at ISPO Munich where it will introduce its latest textile solutions that bring significant benefits across the entire value chain. Over the course of three days – Nov. 28-30 – show attendees can learn which materials and styles major apparel brands will incorporate into their collections at Hyosung in Hall A1, booth 312. Hyosung will highlight:
- From Nature to Performance Fiber – Hyosung will present its range of textiles and finished garments made with SGS certified creora bio-based spandex. The yarn is made by replacing petroleum-based resources with bio-derived materials derived from responsibly grown industrial field corn.
- Sustainable Textile Solutions for an Interconnected Future – Hyosung’s Fashion Design Center (FDC) has surveyed progressive brands and retailers, spanning Asia, Europe and the United States. FDC’s mega-trend is an “Interconnected Future,” which can be summarized under four sub-trends: Sport Smart, Exploration of Outdoors, Practical Aesthetics, and Science of Comfort. FDC will present its FW 23/24 findings along with concept garments made with textiles featuring Hyosung multi-function yarns below.
- Ocean Protection Initiative – Saving the Oceans while Providing Textile Solution – Hyosung’s Mipan regen ocean nylon is GRS certified, 100 percent recycled nylon made from discarded fishing nets and other reclaimed nylon waste.
- Beyond Strength – Mipan robic and Mipan regen robic – Durability is a number one priority when it comes to rugged backpacks and outdoor gear. Hyosung’s Mipan robic high-tenacity nylon and its third-party certified 100 percent recycled Mipan regen robic nylon are what outdoor brands choose to make their top-of-the-line gear with.
- Mechanical Stretch – xanadu and regen Xanadu – Performance apparel with a more business-casual style is emerging, and textiles made with Hyosung’s xanadu mechanical stretch fiber are helping brands achieve this aesthetic. Hyosung xanadu is a multi-functional fiber made from a blend of PET and corn-based materials. The company also offers an eco-friendlier version – regen xanadu – made with a blend of recycled post-consumer PET and corn-based materials. Xanadu’s spring-like structure is the secret to providing comfortable stretch and recovery. Its additional fiber benefits include rapid moisture transport and quick drying. Xanadu is also wrinkle resistant and retains its color, making it the perfect fiber for long-lasting, easy-to-care-for apparel.
- ISPO Textrends Top 10 – Two of Hyosung’s specialty fibers made the stringent ISPO Textrends jury’s top 10 list – its regen xanadu outer layer twill, and 100 percent recycled regen askin polyester/creora regen spandex with an ottoman texture. The two fabrics along with eight additional Textrend fabric submissions made with Hyosung’s numerous multi-function 100 percent recycled polyester and nylon yarns and creora bio-based spandex will be on display at ISPO.
Visit our blog at blog.hyosungtnc.com