HART Outdoor is now offering first aid kit refills on its website.
Five different refill options are available:
- Quick Refill: Bandages, gauze, medications, cleansing and topical ointments.
- Basic Refill: Topical items like bandages and medications, but not gauze.
- Basic Plus Refill: Bandages and medications, with a focus on replenishing gauze items, and fewer topical items.
- Advance Refill: A larger quantity of all these items, enabling customers to replace what they have used in larger kits.
- First Aid Extras: For adhesive bandages, gauze items, medications and wound cleansing products.
“Our rugged, high-quality kit is made to last,” said Chris Simons, Product Development Purchasing Manager. “If you run out of one of the high-quality components, you can order more that are sized to fit our kit’s compartments, so you’ll always have everything you need in an emergency.”