In move intended to strengthen its relationship with independent bike dealers, Garneau announces a new HUB Dealer Program. The HUB Dealer Program will recognize the best and most committed Garneau dealers throughout North America and create a partnership with those dealers to represent the Garneau brand in the cycling community, said the company.
Qualified dealers will be eligible to receive the following:
- Shared sales on custom team/club orders in dealer’s territory.
- Shared sales on consumer, Garneau.com orders in the dealer’s territory.
- Stock rotation for underperforming inventory.
- In-store, implemented merchandising program to optimize sell-through.
- Special pricing and terms on custom dealer apparel.
- In-depth product sales training
- Priority access to new Garneau styles
These opportunities are above and beyond pre-season and repeat order discounts, terms, and shipping incentives.
Coupled with a brand-new Garneau.com site set for launch later this June, the brand looks to provide the best product info and fulfill on a new level of collaboration with the IBD network.
“We have a vision that the HUB Dealer Program can provide the most comprehensive and collaborative service to dealers. We recognize the changing landscape of the cycling marketplace, but we also recognize that the heart and soul of the cycling industry is the IBD,” explains David Cathcart, US & International Sales Director for Garneau.
The HUB Dealer Program is part of the Summer 2017 Collection currently being presented to dealers throughout the United States and Canada.