YETI Holdings announced it will travel across North America and overseas for a 12-stop film tour debuting a collection of unreleased and never-before-seen films from the wild that capture the unbreakable human spirit. All proceeds from ticket sales will benefit various conservation groups dedicated to preserving the outdoors, including Outdoor Foundation, Trout Unlimited, Surfrider Foundation, Operation BBQ and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
Additionally, all proceeds from the Melbourne stop ticket sales will be donated to organizations delivering aid and support to communities affected by the Australian bushfires. The 2020 YETI Film Tour marks the brand’s second multi-stop film tour. In the fall of 2018, YETI celebrated the 10-year anniversary of its iconic Tundra cooler during a cross-country film tour showcasing some of the brand’s most popular films to date.
Film tour stops include:
• January 29: Denver, CO @ Mission Ballroom
• February 8: Orlando, FL @ Plaza Live
• February 11: Charlotte, NC @ McGlohon Theater
• February 21: Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works
• February 26: Chicago, IL @ Thalia Hall
• February 29: Jackson, WY @ Center for the Arts
• March 7: Portland, OR @ Revolution Hall (GA tickets only)
• March 10: Santa Barbara, CA @ Lobero Theatre
• March 19: Toronto, ON @ The Cinesphere
• March 25: Somerville, MA @ Somerville Theatre (GA tickets only)
• April 9: Austin, TX @ ACL Live
• April 23: Melbourne, VIC @ The Astor Theatre
“Since releasing our first film in 2015, YETI has continued to produce what we hope are inspirational stories that highlight the triumphs, tragedies, and spirit of people who share our passion for adventure and the outdoors,” said Matt Reintjes, YETI President and CEO. “We are excited to bring people together again to experience our newest films and to support organizations that value and support the outdoors.”
General admission and VIP tickets are available for purchase from $20 to $40 at https://www.yeti.com/en_US/yeti-film-tour. Each purchase of a general admission ticket includes a custom Rambler 18 oz. bottle valued at $35. The purchase of a VIP ticket also includes two drink tokens and a limited-edition YETI Film Tour hat along with the custom Rambler Bottle.