A diverse assortment of 22 companies are hosting fundraisers and online promotions during the month of April to benefit The Conservation Alliance in the fifth annual “We Keep It Wild” campaign. Funds raised will help the Alliance protect wild lands and waters across North America for future generations to enjoy.
“Participation in our We Keep It Wild campaign is another example of how our members come together around a common purpose,” said Josie Norris, program manager at The Conservation Alliance. “We work with these brands throughout the year to protect North America’s wild places through grant-making and advocacy. We are proud to see our members taking additional action to support our mission by raising money for The Conservation Alliance during the month of April.”
Fundraising efforts in April include:
- Topo Athletic: 50-percent of online sales made on Earth Day (April 22)
- Ultimate Direction and AdventureKEEN:
each will donate 20-percent of online sales on Earth Day
- Kelty and Ruffwear: 10-percent of online sales made April 20-22 will benefit The Conservation Alliance
- MiiR: Five-percent of online sales made April 1-30
- Merrell: 10-percent of online sales made on Earth Day
- Smartwool, Helly Hansen and Fjallraven each will donate five-percent of online sales April 20-22 to The Conservation Alliance
- Backpacker’s Pantry: Two-percent of online sales from April 1-30
Other confirmed partners include: FootZone of Bend; Bronwen Jewelry; Farm to Feet; Klean Kanteen; Last Exit Goods; Lifestraw; Nau; Nuu-Muu; shār; Superfeet; and Waypoint Outdoor. All donations are additive to the annual membership dues for each brand.
For information and details on all #WeKeepItWild promotions, please visit: http://www.conservationalliance.com/event-flyer/