Oru Kayak and outdoor gear and apparel brand Kammok have partnered to launch the inaugural Outdoor 30 Under 30 list, highlighting athletes, designers, founders and misfits who have challenged the status quo and drive the industry forward. Nominations will be accepted February 1 through 29, 2016. Each nomination will be considered by a panel of eight judges, who are notable spokesman, stewards and influencers in the outdoor industry. The full Outdoor 30 Under 30 list will be announced on March 18.
“The outdoor community is incredibly collaborative and motivated. This project gives us the opportunity to tell a collective story about where we’re headed and the impact we’re hoping to make,” said Kammok chief operating officer Haley Robison.
The Outdoor 30 Under 30 Judges include:
• Gordon Seabury, Chairman of OIA Board
• Kate Williams, 1% For the Planet CEO
• Scott Kerslake, CEO of PrAna, Interim President of Mountain Hardwear
• Jennifer Mull, Backwoods, CEO
• Beaver Theodosakis, Founder of PrAna
• Donna Carpenter, President of Burton
• John Gans, Director of NOLS
• Greg Thomsen, Director of Adidas Outdoor
• John Fahey, Chairman of National Geographic
To submit a nomination visit: http://www.outdoor30under30.com/#nominate