The Virtual Glamping Show USA opened its digital doors today. The event will run through Thursday. October 15. The Glamping Show USA is set to host an in-person event in 2021, on October 6 – 7.
According to David Korse, the event’s organizer, nearly 1,500 guest are registered to attend, plus 62 vendors, with more signing up every day, Registered attendees are coming from 49 U.S. states (every state except North Dakota), Puerto Rico, and 44 other countries. Vendors from the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, South Africa and Australia are set to exhibit.
There will also be 11 different educational sessions. All session times are in Mountain Daylight Time. Sessions include:
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Turning Dreams into Destinations, Kathleen Walsh, CEO of Advanced Outdoor Solutions.
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Disaster Planning: Lessons Learned & Tips to Recovery, Patrick Hardy, president of Hytropy.com.
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.: ABCs of Investment Capital for Growing Your Business, Ruben Martinez, American Glamping Association; Peter Mack, Collective Retreats; Bryan Auchterloine, Destination Capital’ and David Smith, Seaforth Advisory.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Adding Glamping to Your Campground or RV Park, Patrick O’Neill, owner of Camp Gulf and Twin Lakes Camp Resort.
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Harnessing the Power of Social Media to Captivate Your Audience, Generate Wanderlust & Attract More Guests, Sarah Riley, Business Coach and Visibility Expert, Inspired Camping & Inspired Courses.
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: A Guide to Structures for Start-Ups, Ruben Martinez, Glamping Hub; Josh Bell, Eco Structures; Marty Coover, GLAT glamping Structures; Gary Flaks, Bushtec Safari; Nicole Loffler, Nomadic Tipi Makers.
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.: How Much Insurance Do You Really Need? Damian Petty, Leavitt Recreation & Hospitality Insurance.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Glamping as Habitat Stewardship, Alyssa Ravasio, founder and CEO of Hipcamp.
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Six Essential Steps to Building a Recession-Proof Business in an Unsettled and Competitive Marketplace, Sarah Riley, Business Coach and Visibility Expert, Inspired Camping & Inspired Courses.
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: A Guide to Structures for Growth & Expansion, Ruben Martinez, Glamping Hub; Josh Bell, Eco Structures; Marty Coover, GLAT glamping Structures; Gary Flaks, Bushtec Safari; Nicole Loffler, Nomadic Tipi Makers.
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.: The Future of Glamping: Technologies of Tomorrow, Eric Stumberg, founder and CEO of TengoInternet.
The event site will remain open until Oct. 31, both to give conference delegates the chance to review sessions that they may have missed during the live broadcast and to enable everyone in the glamping business to view the exhibitors’ area.
Full registration, which includes a chance to attend sessions, is $349. Trade show only entrance is free.
For more information and to register, visit www.glampingshow.us