Camber Outdoors announced nonprofit and small businesses can obtain access to its available tools and resources to build and to ensure diversity, equitable and inclusive workplaces within the outdoor recreation economy.
Camber also listed companies already involved in the effort, as “Industry Transformational Leaders.”
• Fox Racking
• Perkins Coie
• The North Face
• VF Corp.
• W.L. Gore
Small businesses – with annual revenues of less than $500,000 – interested in the opportunity to join this list and apply for sponsored membership can do so by going to https://camberoutdoors.org/small-business-partnership-signup/
Nonprofits working in the outdoor recreation industry also can apply by going here:
Existing and eligible small business or nonprofit members of Camber that would like to opt-in to continue accessing membership benefits can email firstname.lastname@example.org to renew membership and provide instructions on how to import employee rosters and activate company employees.
To participate as a sponsored organization in 2021, your organization commits to:
• Importing your employee roster for immediate activation of your organization’s team members
• Setting goals and activating your employees with content to enable inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplaces at scale
• Creating manual position postings on the Camber job board, up to 30 postings/year
• Committing to amplifying three workplace DEI messages from Camber during 2021
Sponsored Benefits Include:
• Tools and resources for company employees
• Access to Camber’s programs, tools, and resources, including Camber’s signature Building Blocks of DEI and Diverse Talent Pipeline Sprint
• Opportunity for employees to apply for the Ann Krcik Professional Mentoring Program
• Qualified access to Camber’s Job Board
• Opportunity to participate in Camber Survey System developed in collaboration with Claremont Evaluation Cente
For more information, email Danielle Hamilton at email@example.com