Body Glove introduces Tati’s Sanctuary, a new eco-friendly activewear collection designed in collaboration with professional surfer and 2020 Summer Olympic hopeful, Tatiana Weston-Webb. The six-piece collection consists of sports bras, tanks, sweatshirts, shorts and leggings inspired by the Hawaiian island of Kauai where Weston-Web grew up surfing and training. Every piece in the Tati’s Sanctuary collection is made using recycled polyester or organic cotton for attractive, supportive and sustainable activewear.
“Collaborating with Tatiana is a natural extension of Body Glove’s ongoing relationship with one of today’s most inspiring athletes. Our vision for Tati’s Sanctuary is to bring the brand to new global audiences who want to fuse performance, fashion and sustainability,” says Peter Maule, senior vice president of sports and active at Body Glove parent company, Marquee Brands. “By making this collection eco-friendly, we invite consumers to celebrate the outdoor lifestyle in a way that feels responsible and authentic to their values.”
Tati’s Sanctuary features unique proportions and silhouettes with unexpected updates from Body Glove’s best-selling activewear pieces. Each piece is deigned to be layered, allowing for an effortless take on sportswear thanks to the three inspired-by-nature, solid-color fabrics.
“I’m proud of this collaboration with Body Glove, as creatively and technically speaking, these pieces stay true to my style while keeping up with my training needs,” says Tatiana Weston-Webb, professional surfer and Body Glove athlete. “Tati’s Sanctuary is about a state of mind and well-being that’s created from time in nature, so I’m happy to be able to share it with people who care about the impact of the clothes they wear without compromising quality.”
On April 18, customers can purchase the line online at www.bodyglove.com or onsite at select retailers. Each piece is offered in complimentary mocha and moss fabric colors, as well as in white for the Sunna Bra and Danu Muscle Tank, allowing for a variety of interchangeable looks. Consumers may select from the following offerings:
- Gefion Sports Bra (MSRP: $49) – This high-support sports bra offers a mesh peekaboo triangle in front, as well as vertical and back-hook adjustments for the ideal style and fit. Made in part from recycled polyester.
- Sunna Sports Bra(MSRP: $32) – Enjoy lightweight support in this multi-cross, strap-backed sports bra made in part from recycled polyester, with removeable soft cups and a secure elastic bottom band.
- Terra Shorts (MSRP: $50) – The Terra recycled polyester shorts feature front pockets, an ample 2.5-inch inseam, and a loose fit with an underwear liner for additional coverage.
- Demeter Leggings(MSRP: $60) – Technical leggings made in part from recycled polyester feature a flattering high-waisted fit, side pockets and a 25.5-inch inseam for a modern take on an iconic silhouette.
- EIR Sweatshirt (MSRP: $47) – This classic-fit, long-sleeve sweatshirt offers a v-slit detail on the crewneck and thumb holes on the cuff for a worn-in look. Made in part from organic cotton.
- DanuMuscle Tank (MSRP: $38) – A simple, recycled polyester tank is updated with Body Glove’s “Create Happiness” logo and an unexpected, moisture-wicking mesh insert on the back.