The Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2016 Industry Leaders Summit (ILS) will feature Amazon Sports’ Category Lead, Fouzan Mansuri, and Sports Marketing Lead, Ryan Elvers, in a wide-ranging keynote fireside chat. The discussion will explore Amazon’s view of the sports and fitness industry, growth opportunities and key trends and threats likely to affect business.
“As our Summit’s theme this year is Navigating Disruption, we could not have more relevant speakers than Fouzan Mansuri and Ryan Elvers,” said Tom Cove, SFIA President and CEO. “The velocity and depth of change we are seeing in sports retail right now is unprecedented, and to hear insights from Amazon Sports is an incredible opportunity.”
Other featured presentations and panels include:
- Intelligent Manufacturing: Chris Ladd, executive vice president, Direct to Consumer, New Balance; Bill McInnis, vice president of Reebok Future; and manufacturing guru Walt Boyes
- The Latest Findings on Consumer Behavior of Millennials: Mary Shea, principal analyst, Forrester Group
- Using Crowdfunding to Enhance Innovation: Jerry Needel, senior vice president, Indiegogo
- Explaining the Latest Deals in Sports and Fitness Mergers and Acquisitions: Matt Tingler, director, R.W. Baird
- Global Risk and Potential Impact on Our Industry: Bernard Baumohl, chief global economist, The Economic Outlook Group
- How New Technologies like Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Are Changing the Retail Experience: Beck Besecker, founder & ceo, Marxent Labs
In addition, the ILS Dinner keynote will feature best-selling author and TV host Jon Heilemann (Co-Host, Bloomberg TV and MSNBC’s ‘With All Due Respect’) to analyze and offer personal commentary on the upcoming presidential and congressional elections.